Thursday, March 10, 2005



I think I am really doing this....

I know I have gone back and forth with this whole photography business thing, but I think it is actually getting started. I have bought a domain for my website, and although it is still under construction it is starting to look really good. My very talented niece is actually my web designer and she did an amazing job. She also created my logo which I love! I have two family photo shoots and a wedding in the works so far. The family pics should be a piece of cake but this wedding has me a bit nervous. I mean it is not like I can ask for a redo if I mess it up. So this whole thing has got me excited, and I am still trying to convince myself that I am talented enough to do this. My website is www.alyssapix.com check it out and let me know what you think. Remember it is still under construction, and I am open to any suggestions.

4 Comments:

At 4:56 PM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

I am blown away, that is so good! I love the effect on the eyes. Good luck to you.

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

Wow - that is awsome - I am so jealous! I can't wait to come see you and you can pass on some tips! Check out this website - http://www.shoeboxsentiments.com/default.html - it's my friends who does it here in town - it's just good for inspiration!

Good luck!

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger Jeff said...

This sounds awesome..I was a little blown away by the phrase "I have a domain" but then I realized what you meant. Pretty soon you will be a millionaire with this photo business.. please tell me how to make my two lil brats smile at the same time!

Later

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

Hello girlie, just popping by to say, hi. I hope you post again soon. I have been watching your photo site building up. I love the slideshows, good job.

 

Post a Comment


Thank you...

<<Home