Tuesday, February 15, 2005



Hey Remember Me?

I would not be surprised if you have all forgotten about me since my posts have been so non existent lately. Just wanted to pop in and let you know that I am not avoiding you, I am just trying to get things ready around the house for the next wave of company. DUN DUN DAH The Inlaws! They will be here tomorrow so I have been getting the house in tip top shape. Don't want to ruin that perfect wife mother housekeeper image I have going. So I will try and blog as often as possible while they are here. I am hoping the creative juices start flowing again and I will produce some good blogs once again. For now you will just have to put up with my every day life stuff. So here is some every day life stuff that I had to do today. It brings a tear to my eye just thinking about it. We took Corben's crib down today and put him in his big boy bed. As I sit here typing my little baby is sleeping in his big boy bed for the first time. Waaaagghhhhh! Why did he have to go and grow up like that? Right in front of my eyes he turned from a baby to a toddler. How did that happen? We have not gone without a crib up in the house for the last 5 years. Even though we will probably get to put it up one more time yet, I could not help but cry as each screw was undone and put away. Well I should hit the hay so I can get up and do one more speed clean before the plane lands. Hope ya'll are doing well out there. I miss you all!

2 Comments:

At 5:29 AM, Blogger Kirk Wimberley said...

Have fun with the in-laws! Make sure you and Ben get plenty of breaks from the kids. As for the crib...think of it this way. If you want to put the crib back up sooner than later, just make Ben "happy" as frequently as possible! :)

 
At 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great visit with your in-laws . Your best blogs are just YOU being YOU. You just need to worry about having fun doing them because that shines through loud and clear.

 

Post a Comment


Thank you...

<<Home