Sunday, January 23, 2005



Update on my condition!

I won't be typing a long blog today. Partly because it is Sunday, meaning its the weekend, and I am not supposed to blog on the weekends, but mostly because my eyes are almost swollen shut. I looked in the mirror, and someone I barely recognized stared back and laughed at me. Someone who resembles the bride of Frankenstien, or maybe one of the dead people from the Sixth Sense. To bad it is not Halloween, I would fit right in. The rest of me has turned to brown already except for my neck, my eyes , and the blotches on my face where the sunscreen missed. I guess I really am a redneck today! I never thought to put sunscreen on my eyelids because my eyes are never closed at the beach. They are always wide open darting around counting my three kids. I knew there was a reason I had kids. They keep my eye lids from getting burnt. Lessoned learned: Always put on an EVEN coat of sunscreen. Well I am going to go lay down with some cucumbers on my eyes. I hope you all feel really bad for me. For those who are wondering the answer is yes. I would like some get well presents.

3 Comments:

At 10:05 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

I don't have one ounce of "feel sorry" for you in my body. I tried to walk with the dog today and my lungs were frozen!

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

You poor red lady. At least your husband can rest assured that you weren't staring at other guys all day on the beach.

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Kirk Wimberley said...

Hey Alyssa, do you know what speeds up the recovery of sunburn? Well...if you can't figure it out, just ask Ben. (trying to help you out man!)

 

Post a Comment


Thank you...

<<Home