Wednesday, December 08, 2004



Read at your own risk!

So my blog went over so well last night I got to thinking (yes it hurt) that maybe I should write a blog about 50 things you may or may not know about me but wished you didn't. Then I could not think of that many and decided to scratch it, but here are a few. Sometimes I am in such a rush to get out the door that I skip a few steps of my regiment. To find out later down the road that there is a weird smell when I lift up my arms. Thank goodness for baby wipes because I just rub a couple under my arms and VOILA spring fresh! I have come to the decision that maybe this is a step I should not skip. Next ...I sometimes tell my husband that my period lasts longer then it really does so I do not get caroused into having sex when I am just plane to tired and would rather sleep. I once accidentally walked into the bathroom after my husband had finished doing his buisness and the site I saw still haunts me. You see what I do standing up for number one he does for number two. It was not pretty. He is going to kill me, and I don't blame him. Our toilet in our bathroom (mine and Ben's) has a serious ring around the toilet. I tend to ignore it because no one ever sees is but us. Two out of three clean toilets should be good enough. That is over 50%. Occasionally after clipping and cleaning my toe nails I will take a quick wiff of the hidden treasures in hopes that one day they just might smell like roses. Ok that's enough for now. Oh don't sit there with your nose in the air....And pretend you do not do it to.
Oh no I just had a bad thought. I recall in a telephone conversation with my dad that he sometimes reads my blogs. This could be a little too much information if you know what I mean. Well I guess if he read the title and continued to read it is his fault for what he sees and yours to! I think I may have just crossed the blogging line.

So after conjuring up these not so pretty images in your head I will change the subject.

Corben has been consistent in breaking at least one ornament a day since Thanksgiving. He takes his work seriously. Today he broke three! But today I also broke one. You see I was busy doing dishes like every good housewife should and when I was done I cleaned out the sink and turned the garbage disposal on. Well apparently without my knowledge Corben had thrown a Christmas ornament down the garbage disposal. I did not know that a garbage disposal could make that kind of sound. How did an 18 month old get a Christmas ornament into the garbage disposal? Where there is a will there is a way. Maybe if all my attention was not focused on my 17 inch best friend I would have noticed. At least he was not out playing on the roof.....Right Kelly!

11 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Blogger Jason said...

The toenail thing...hilarious!

 
At 11:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I KNEW IT!!!I can tell when she is lying. And for the record, one in eight do it standing-up.
Ben

 
At 4:54 AM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

Your husband sounds very romantic, and very humble if he hasn't unplugged your computer at this point.

Just for the record, last week, after my little monthly friend (Flo) was gone for the month, I decided to sneak in an extra day or so, also. I wipe as hard as I can just in hopes that I might get a teeensy weeensy little bit more, and then I can walk confidently into the bedroom and say, "Nope, Flo hasn't left yet!"

I felt very guilty like I was the only woman in the sane world who did this. But when your this hot, you have to take measures to slow things down right? lol

 
At 5:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks for ruining my perfectly good day by making me PUKE! That was more information than anyone needs to know. I wouldn't even tell my spouse those things. I think you need a hobby.

 
At 7:17 AM, Blogger Alyssa said...

I guess that last commenter forgot to read the titel "read at your own risk!" They probably also never learned the lesson in life if you haven got nothing nice to say KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger Leanne said...

Bwaahahahahahahahaahahaah.....hilarious as always!! Loved it...!
You're right - Ben is a good sport! Keith would KILL me if I told those kinds of secrets... lol :)
Maybe I'll start a secret blog of secrets about Keith...would that be mean?
Now that your secrets are out tho - what will you come up with next time hubby is in an amorous mood...??

Lee

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Alyssa said...

All morning I have been ranting about this announamour post and I don't know why I am letting this "annonamous person" bug me, but I am glad I am not the only one. I was honored and suprised to find that Darlene has wrote about this in her blog today. She said all the things I am thinking but so much better then I could ever say it so go to http://wwjblog.blogspot.com/ and read what she has to say and know that it goes double for me! Thanks Darlene!

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

Just so you know, I don't have a life or a hobby other than blogging with a kid on my lap. I pretty much hang out in bloggers comment rooms for most of my spare time waiting to see what other people post.

I am right with Lee on the husband thing. My hubby is hillarious but soooo conservative. If I knew he would never read it, boy would I have stories to tell!

I think it's romantic when a husband comments on his wife's blog, it shows he has interest. Way to go Ben! The image of you I had this morning is slowly fading away. It is being wiped from my memory, even as I stand here!

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

Okay, I Know I am annoying today, but I just gotta know...

how does Ben know that one out of eight people do that? Did he invite eight people over to do their business as he sat on the edge of the tub taking notes? How do people find out these things?

I will stop stalking you now, last comment today, I sort of promise.

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger Alyssa said...

first of all, you could never be annoying. Second, I called Ben during his very busy day at work to ask him the answer to your question and this is what he had to say "stop bugging me I'm working!" No just kidding. He said that one day back when he worked at a different base a guy he worked with came in and said I just read in a magzine a statistic that one in eight people stand up to wipe. There are 16 pepople in the room so which of you are the two. Well Ben raised his hand (apparently he is a keep no secrets type of person like me) Well it turns out he was the only one of those 16 people to raise there toilet paper wiping hand. So either this statistic is not true or someone else in the room was to embarassed or em-bare-ass-ed to fess up. I think Ben clings on to this theory because he wants to believe he is somewhat normal in doing this. Really though we all know you get a better wipe sitting down because your cheeks are spread! Once again too much info.

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

O.k. my wife had me read this. I have a policy at our house that can not be broken. No one can walk in on anyone when they are in the bathroom. NO ONE! I have lived many of years with pretending my wife doesn't go to the bathroom. If you have ever seen American Pie I am the guy in it that will not/cannnot go in front or in a strange place to the bathroom. I am know going to go to the bathroom , put deodorant on and clip my toe nails without smelling them then my life will be complete in a matter of ten minutes. I loved the blog though - love ur honesty and guts.
Jeff T.

 

Post a Comment


Thank you...

<<Home