Sunday, December 05, 2004



Melekalikimaka!

Christmas is just so much better when you are not celebrating it in -20'C weather! Today we went to our favorite beach on the Island with our favorite friends on the Island and had a blast. We put on our Santa hats and got down to work making the perfect little snowman. Except in our version he was a sandman, and a cute little sandman at that. Where else but Hawaii can you build a sandman and then go catch a wave on your boogie board to cool off from all your hard work! I know I know I should probably stop bragging, good thing you cannot throw snowballs through the internet or I am sure I would have a few flying my way. I just never dreamed that I would have this wonderful opportunity to live in this beautiful place and I just thank God for every minute he gives us here on the Island. I still have to wake up and pinch myself that we actually get to live here. We are coming up on our one year anniversary here and I still say "can you believe WE LIVE in Hawaii???" Today was fun and we got some cool pics! Check them out below!

1 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Blogger Leanne said...

Oh my - that looks like SO much fun!!! Just a couple weeks of snowsuits and it feels like we've been doing this snow thing FOREVER!!
you are a lucky woman!
Love the pics!!! and your "snow"man!

L

 

Post a Comment


Thank you...

<<Home