Saturday, November 27, 2004



Thanksgiving!

This year for Thanksgiving we decided to go a different route. Seeing as I dislike cooking, and really have no one to cook a big meal for, our friends and I decided to buy tickets and go to the dinner buffet on base. It was awesome! They had some of everything.........peel and eat shrimp, chicken, turkey, lamb, fresh fruit, prime rib, an array of fancy desserts, just to name a few. The food was great and we stuffed as much in as we could. Then since we had no dishes to do we headed strait to the beach! (bathing suits already on under our clothes) I chose a nice one piece to camouflage my protruding just ate way to much food belly! So we decided while lounging at the beach that this was definitely the best route to go and vowed to meet same time same place next year! The only down fall to this little sinerio was that when night time came around we were craving a left over turkey sandwich, but there was none to be found.
So of course we joined the hundreds of crazy people that venture out at 6am to stand in line for ours to get a deal on the latest and greatest! Well actually this year I sent Ben with a list and stayed in the comfort of my nice warm bed. He really enjoyed it though I am sure. Three hour line ups are his favorite! Anyway just a few more things to do and we will be done with Christmas shopping! I have been doing a wrap as you go technique so I do not get boggled down with piles of presents to wrap. Tis the Season!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Thank you...

<<Home