Saturday, November 13, 2004



North Shore Rocks!

I love the North Shore! It is just such a laid back beach/surfer town. It is definitely my favorite place to go on the Island! Today we went to Waimania Bay Beach Park, and went cliff diving! Last time I went there the water was smooth as ice, but today we had ten foot awesome waves. Made the jump even more daring and exciting. Got some good footage of my husband being his usual dork self. He would stand close to the shoreline and pretend to be gazing around pretending to not be paying attention. Then a giant wave would come over his head and spit him up on shore and he would have a "what just happened" expression on his face. He calls it his slap stick humor. Guess you had to be there. But anyone who knows Ben can picture it in their head very easily! Anyway the waves were great! Even my no fear daughter Addison braved the waves. It amazes me to see her in those waves. They are so big they even scare me, and she will get slammed and beg for more. I guess it is a good thing that she is not scared but being to brave is not so good either. She was mad at me all day because I would not let her jump off the 25 foot cliff into the ten foot waves today.

1 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Greetings from "The Glacier" (Germany)

The “North Shore” caught my eye. I was there for two weeks visiting my wife’s sister. Her Hubby is…soon to be…was…in the Army. (So was I). There was a real nice burger joint just as you drive into Haleiwa from the direction of Schofield on Rt. 83. I have long since forgotten the name, even though I had the card on my desk around here somewhere. They had surfboards hanging from the ceiling inside. I went snorkeling up there near Waimea Bay. It was like snorkeling in an aquarium. I enjoyed it. I think Tom Selleck (Magnam Pi) has a ranch or something in that area.

Take Care,
Duncan

 

Post a Comment


Thank you...

<<Home