Friday, November 12, 2004



I hate goodbyes!

That is the one thing that really sucks about living in Hawaii! I just drove my mom to the airport and then proceeded to cry all the way home. It is great having company and picking people up from the airport but dropping them off again is just way to hard! I am going to miss having my, maid, babysitter, beach partner, shopping partner(who pays for everything), and most of all friend around every day! Hope you had a great trip home mom! Things will be just a little extra chaotic with you not around! Just wait till Wednesday when Addison will be forgotten at school again! So from here on out nobody is allowed to come visit unless they plan on moving to Hawaii for good, b/c I cannot take the goodbyes! Our friends the Racheal's are leaving on Monday, so I will do the dreaded trip to the airport all over again! I get a going to the airport goodbye stomach ache, and it really sucks. I come home and feel all empty inside b/c it just doesn't seem the same, and it takes me a couple weeks to feel normal again. Pathetic I know, but goodbyes are the hardest. Waaaggghhh:(

1 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goodbyes surely do suck, but what I want to know is how does your mom feel being called her LOVING daughters maid???

 

Post a Comment


Thank you...

<<Home