Friday, November 05, 2004



Laundry....the spawn of satan!

Does anyone else out there in blog world ever feel that you can just never get a grip on your laundry? I swear I feel like that is all I do some times. A one women sweatshop! I do at least a load a day. Then I fold it directly out of the dryer, and put it in piles of who's who on my kitchen table. Well then I do not want to take them upstairs until it is all done so this could take a couple days. So for a couple days we push the clothes aside to eat dinner and what not. Finally I put the last load in and bring everything to the appropriate rooms. After doing all that laundry I am much to tired of it to put it away so then it stays stacked up on top of everyone's dresser for a couple more days. Then I finally get tired of rifling through it every morning looking for that one shirt so I finally get it all into drawers. Well by the time this process is all done I open the closet where we keep dirty laundry and there is a huge pile again! AGHHHH! So the whole viscous cycle starts again. I haven't even mentioned the ironing. At the moment I iron as I wear, but I think I am going to start a new regiment of making an ironing pile as I fold the clothes and do it all at once. If there is anyone out there who has a good laundry system.......Please help!

1 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

Oh my - laundry is my nemesis as well! At least you fold it out of the dryer. I throw it in laundry baskets and pile it up in our room - then when I get a few loads I fold it all up on my bed. By that time I am too lazy to put it all away so when we go to bed at night Jeff just puts it all off the bed - so it's like I have to start all over again! I wish I could fold and put away all at one time. I honestly don't know where all of our laundry comes from. My kids have WAY too much clothes - thats where!

 

Post a Comment


Thank you...

<<Home