Wednesday, October 13, 2004



Down-size!

Ok I have a dilemma.....I am packing for a ten day trip to Minnesota to visit some friends and family, and on the plane I can take two large suitcases with a 50 pound max and one carry on as well as a purse or personal bag. So I started packing, only the necessities of course, and both big suit cases are jammed full. The dilemma is I have not even added my shoes yet. I know what you are thinking, surly you can squeeze a pair of shoes into your bag. A pair of shoes, yes, but 10 pairs, that might be a toughy. I absolutely cannot go anywhere without over packing. So I went through the suit case and tried to take out some things that I might not wear, this isn't so hard......But then I went through my closet and found ten more must haves!! How does a person do it. Is 100 pounds of clothes for 10 days a little excessive? One might say yes, but a girl has got to be prepared. For example if I want to go to the gym and I put on my pink jogging suit but all I have with me is my red runners...Yikes...That would be a fashion disaster. So of course I have to bring my runners in all three colors just in case. Did I mention this was a trip where shopping in the biggest mall in America is one of our top sight seeing locations. I am going to need a third suitcase just for the stuff I buy and have to hull home. Maybe I should just get my own private jet. Where did I put that winning lottery ticket???

1 Comments:

At 4:10 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

Oh my gosh you crack me up! Are you taking your kids on this trip? Why don't you just skip working out then you won't need any of that stuff!! That is what I would do - me who at this point is 10 pounds over the weight I want to be! :)

 

Post a Comment


Thank you...

<<Home