Sunday, October 10, 2004



I love Hawaii!

Today we spent another beautiful Hawaiian day pool-side. Although the pool is beach-side, so you have the best of both worlds. We are coming up on our 1 year anniversary of living in Hawaii and it feels like it has been about three months tops. I guess time really does fly when you are having fun. I still have to wake up and pinch myself to make sure I am not dreaming. I feel so incredibly blessed to raise my children in such an awesome environment. They think a day of making sand castles and jumping in the waves followed by a firework show on the beach is a normal every day kid thing to do. They are going to have to hog tie us and drag us out of here when it is time to go. In the mean time we will enjoy every minute, and never take for granted the full arch rainbow in the sky we get to look up and see everyday.

On to my next bit of news.....Corben hit a huge milestone yesterday! A milestone that most babies meet a few months earlier, but never the less Corben finally took his first steps, and by our reaction you would have thought that he had invented the end to world hunger. It was a very joyous and celebrated event! Check out the video on his webpage when you get a chance!
GO CORBEN!!!

1 Comments:

At 5:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi:
Reading your blog is so fun and entertaining. You have such a beautiful way with words and it is a gift. I think you should use this gift and write a book.It might be your route to big bucks some day. Who knows then you might be able to buy the whole Gap store.

 

Post a Comment


Thank you...

<<Home