Thursday, October 07, 2004



Nothing exciting

Well I really have nothing interesting to write about today. Maybe that is a good thing. It means that I have not forgot my kids at school, and nobody has cut their hair off, and we have had no trips to the emergency room. I am still starving....But that's OK because I can fit in my jeans again! I went and seen the movie "Open Water" tonight at the cheap theater. It is a low budget movie, but was pretty good. Not a good idea to see a movie about sharks when you live in Hawaii though. Makes you think twice about going in the water! I was thinking of taking the kids to the beach tomorrow, but I think I will stick to the sand....At least until I forget about seeing that movie. Maybe I will go rob a bank tomorrow or something so I have something fun to write about! JUST KIDDING!

1 Comments:

At 10:50 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

Talk about me not updating!!!!

 

Post a Comment


Thank you...

<<Home