Sunday, October 03, 2004



Catch-up weekend!

This weekend we spent getting all our little minor household tasks done. From painting furniture to yard maintanence we got it all accomplished. I love a productive weekend. I even refinished the hutch that someone threw out on the street and is now a new piece in my kitchen. I will post before and after pictures this week. I just have to find some drawer knobs for it and I will be done. Once I get the new couches on Tuesday my house will feel complete. Well at least until I go on my next little tangent!

Today we went for dinner at Gordon Bierch, which by the way is my husbands new second job! It as a great restaurants with and ocean view, and is located right where the cruise ships dock so the location should be perfect for some money making nights!! Ben starts training next week, then he will start taking tables. We are very much looking forward to the extra income. Do I sound shallow or what?

The girls and I went and saw the movie "Shark's Tale" today. It was a very cute movie in a Bob Marley/MTV/cartoon gangster sort of way. If you put a hip twist on Finding Nemo you would have a Shark's Tale. You have to have the down low on the hip lingo ya know?! Peace out! Word to your mother!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Thank you...

<<Home