Friday, October 01, 2004



New Couch!

Apparently the couches being discontinued were a blessing. Today I found the real couch of my dreams that matched my living room even better! To make it even more awesome it was $400 cheaper! What a deal!!! Also the other ones took 6-8 weeks to deliver and these ones will be here on Tuesday. We ended up finding them at the base furniture store so there was no tax on top of that. My lucky day!

Addison had cheerleading tonight at her first real football game. It was the cutest thing ever. The boy in her class that she likes was there and the entire time she cheered she stared at him, then giggled with her friends as they talked about how handsome he was. I have a 5 year old who is boy crazy........YIKES!

Well we are about to open a bottle of wine and sit down for our nightly routine of movie watching. Soon I will be able to do it on my new couches!~~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Thank you...

<<Home