Friday, October 01, 2004



Rich! Rich! Rich!

Last month we were scraping our pennies togeather, and this month we got our annual re-enlistment bonus so we are rich! Well not rich....but when you compare it to the two pennies we are substantiouly wealthy this month. So To celebrate I got my period a week early (too much info I know) but that kind of sets the mood for the rest of my day. Then after Ben got off work we decided to go out to a nice dinner and some shopping. So we went to Gap and they only have winter clothes so I could not buy anything if I wanted to. But thats ok b/c I was going to get a present for my best friend Marla who just found out she was having a boy. However I was not impressed with the boy selection. Then we went out to this fancy seafood resturaunt with a coupon out of my entertainment coupon book. Well the attmosphere was disappointing and the food was equal to something that came out of a microwave cardbord dinner box. I was so mad. I hate when you waiste money on food you could have cooked better yourself at home. So then adding up all these things and my PMS my mood was getting worse and worse. So to cheer myself up we decided to go order the new couches that I have had my eye on for the last year. This is sure to put me on cloud 9! So we drive to Ashley very slowly (rush hour traffic). We go in with my paper in hand to order the couches of my dreams............and it almost makes me want to cry what came next........"sorry mame but these couches have been discountinued!"
DISCOUNTINUED! DISCOUNTINUED! We are talking about the couches I have drooled over for a year, the couches that would look so perfect in my livingroom, the couches that were going to make my whole life complete, ok I am exagerating a little, but you could imagine my disappointment. So I went home with a pout on my face, put the kiddoes to bed, and sat down with my husband to sleep through yet another movie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Thank you...

<<Home