Wednesday, September 29, 2004



OK! OK! Here it is! My friend started a blogg spot and I got so addicted to reading it that I decided to start my own. On it you will be able to read my daily on goings and random thoughts. I will try and keep up with it and hopefully think of something interesting to say. So for starters I will tell you a little about myself. I am mariied to Ben Turner who is in the airforce and stationed in Hickam AFB HAWAII!! We have been hear for 9 months, and love it! I have three beautiful children two girls and a boy. I am sure you will be hearing a bunch more about them, for example how my 3 years old recently cut off her long locks, and I shrieked in horror! I am a stay at home mom, but plan on returning to The Gap in the new year. Boy I miss that discount. Anyway I will stop here and you can stay tuned to learn more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Thank you...

<<Home