Wednesday, October 06, 2004



Starving!

After a summer of eating myself sick on a regular basis I have gotten to the point where all my jeans are two tight to sit down in. Since I refuse to go back to the 80's my only choice has been to shed a few pounds:( So last week I tried eating smaller portions and worked out 5 times during the week. Yesterday however I got the Herbalife in that I had ordered off eBay and started that. I consists of a shake for breakfast and lunch, and then you basically eat a healthy dinner. Well lets just say that by the end of the night I was starving. In fact I was so hungry that I had to go to bed at 9 b/c I figured if I was asleep I would not feel the hunger pains. So now it is 5am and I cannot sleep and I am still starving. So I am going to work out and then reward myself with yet another shake. The shakes actually taste wonderful (cookies and cream) but when they state that they are filling.....They are LYING! I have lost 4 pounds so far, and have at least 5 to go....Preferably 8. The sad part is that I let myself get to this state of emergency. What ever happened to the days of eating what ever and as much as you want b/c I have high metabolism and I do not have to worry about it? I hate getting old! At least I'm not 30! Ha ha just kidding........To all my over 30 readers!

1 Comments:

At 3:37 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

Oh my gosh! I just turned 32 - thanks! I know what you mean though. Sometimes I wish I didn't care what I looked like so I could just eat whatever I wanted and not have to worry about it. Good luck with your diet - I am starting mine next week when my mom leaves.

 

Post a Comment


Thank you...

<<Home