Tuesday, October 19, 2004



Shopping in the off season!

North Dakota shopping is great! Especially when you live in Hawaii and come in the off season when all the summer stuff is on sale, and all the North Dakotan's are too cold to buy it. I am telling you, I am on the biggest shopping high of my life, well maybe not the biggest but it is great none the less. I have bought a whole new wardrobe and nothing I have purchased has cost more then $1.97! Can you believe it!!! I have goose bumps just thinking about it! I cannot put enough exclamation points behind my sentences!! Do you see the excitement running through my veins? The best part is...We have not even started our shopping weekend yet....And the all day outlet mall extravaganza!!!!!OK OK I have to stop writing, I am getting too excited just thinking about! I really do have to look into a job as a personal shopper. Could you imagine...Getting PAID to SHOP!!!!

2 Comments:

At 5:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL...I think I could afford to pay you to shop for me if you got me $1.97 deals!!

 
At 5:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You HAVE a job as a personal shopper! You've been my personal shopper for a couple years already..... I just haven't paid you to do it!!
Any of those $1.97 items in my size?
jk.....
Love you know who!

 

Post a Comment


Thank you...

<<Home