Monday, October 18, 2004



FREEZING!!!

As some of my fellow Blog readers may know I am now on a reverse vacation. What is a reverse vacation , you are wondering? Well a reverse vacation is one where you leave a tropical island paradise to come freeze your butt off in North Dakota! I am having a great time despite the bone chilling cold. It would really help if I could go outside with something on my feet besides flip flops, but my broken toe does not allow for that. You could image the stares I get when people see me walking around outside. Well limping around I should say. I am visiting my best friend and her family, and the is weekend I am meeting a bunch of family and friends for a Women of Faith conference, and lots of shopping! I fly home next Monday with my mom in toe where we will lie on the beach and unthaw! I will try and Blog when I have a chance but they will be few and far between for the next week or so!

1 Comments:

At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh the dilemmas you have poor girl and now a broken toe.I see your gift of gab as you eloquently write about your days misfortune.I so enjoy reading of the trials of modern woman.Im sure a weekend of shopping will dull the unsightly pain in your toe and the woes of the world will leave you.

 

Post a Comment


Thank you...

<<Home