Thursday, October 14, 2004



Broken toe!

Today Corben and I went to the grocery store and while standing in the check out line he decided to pick up a can of spaghettios and throw it right on my toe. OOWWWWEEE! So I hobbled out of the grocery store, one broken toe later. I think my husband paid him to do it. He knows I have the biggest shopping trip of the year coming up and that I would not be able to get to as many stores with a broken toe. Curse you aqua scum! I guess this solves my packing dilemma. I will not be able to go jogging or wear a shoe for that matter. Blessing in disguise? I think not! So I guess I have a huge prayer request....Heal my poor toe before the big shopping trip so I will not be hindered in any way. I am sure God will put that one at the top of his priority list, what do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Thank you...

<<Home