Tuesday, October 26, 2004



Home Sweet Home!

Well I am back and it is great to be home in the nice warm sun again! First of all let me start off by saying that Women Of Faith is absolutely the most amazing time ever. If you ever have the chance to go, jump on it! It was so inspirational and encouraging! Tammy Trent is an amazing women and I encourage you to buy her CD! Now the shopping......Oh the shopping....Where do I start? The Mall of America..........The huge two storey IKEA.............The 300plus store outlet mall.....I am dizzy just thinking about all the miles we put on and I still have price tags flashing through my eyes! It all went so fast that it is a blur! And get this, read closely, because this is a miracle that you will have never witnessed before or again most likely, Alyssa Turner is actually tired of shopping. The miracle is I fit it all in three suit cases and some carry on luggage and they were all right on the dot, to the pound, the max weight aloud. GOD IS GREAT! So my mom flew home with me and is here to stay for 3 weeks! We will be busy showing her all the site, and soaking up the rays. Aloha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Thank you...

<<Home