Saturday, October 30, 2004



Busy busy busy

I would like to start by apologizing for not keeping up with my blogs lately. Ever since I have gotten home it has been run run run! My head has been spinning in over drive for the last week, trying to get organized and back into a routine. We have been having fun showing my mom all around Hawaii. Today we spent the day snorkeling at Hanama Bay. At first she did not do so well but she eventually got the hang of it and learned to love it. She has been here for 1 week and she is already 10 shades darker then I am so I told her she is not aloud to stand by me and if she gets any darker she will have to go book a hotel down town. It is bad enough that she fits into all my clothes!
In case anyone is keeping count I have now forgotten to pick up Addison from school three times now! This Wednesday we did it again. Kind of a bad experience all around. You see we just bought a new Jeep Wrangler. So I thought it would be fun to take the top off and drive the kids and my mom to the beach which is a half hour away. Well lets just say the kids hated the windy ride, my frightened mother was hanging on for dear life and Corben screamed all the way home. My mom had to hang onto his foot all the way home b/c she was afraid he would fly out. I thought I was going to have enough time to drop them off have a quick shower and then go pick her up at her regular time. Then we got home and realized it was Wednesday and we were late to pick up Addison. So we rushed straight to the school in my bathing suit and with my wind blown hair to get her. I will leave out the worse part of the storey but lets just say I had to rush home for pad..........So I can hear all the kindergarten moms talking now......"I cannot believe she forgot her poor little girl at school again!" "Can you believe she actually showed up here in a bathing suit?" "does she even own a hair brush?" "If I am remembering correctly a Jeep Wrangler only has two seat belts in the back" So this being said, I will not be surprised if child protective services show up on my door step looking for the unorganized mom with bad hair.

2 Comments:

At 5:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your humour, the other Moms were most likely wishing that they could be you {carefree & natural}and driving a cool Jeep

 
At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're probably right they were thinking all of those things!

 

Post a Comment


Thank you...

<<Home