Wednesday, November 10, 2004



One to Many!

Ok I said one to many, but I really should have said about ten too many. Last night Ben watched the kids while my mom and I went to a luau. Our tickets included unlimited free mia ties, and well you know how I just love a deal. Well needless to say they went down way to well and I lost count somewhere around the twelfth. We had a great time, but I payed for it in the morning. Luckily I did not get sick, but I could not get enough sleep today and did not get out of my jammies until around dinner time. Now I know why I stopped drinking after I had kids. The next day just isn't worth it.

Well I have been horrible at keeping up with my bloggs with all my company here, but I promise to do better after everyone leaves. The trouble will be finding interesting things to write about.
Tomorrow we are going deep sea fishing for my first time, so hopefully I have some good fish stories to write about. If not I will make up a good one! I just pray that I do not spend the day with my head hanging over the side of the boat. I am not prone to motion sickness, but you never know. Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goodness Alyssa! I'm shocked! Just kidding. I hope you guys had fun at the luau. I've been trying to email pics and other emails to you but I haven't gotten any replies, I'm not sure if my emails are sending the right way or not. Silly computer. I can't wait to hear about your deep sea fishing experience! It's so funny to read about your mai tais and fishing, I keep thinking "isn't it too cold for that?" but then I remember- you don't live in frigid Wichita Falls, you live in BEAUTIFUL HAWAII! Love you, Aim

 

Post a Comment


Thank you...

<<Home