Wednesday, November 17, 2004



Christmas!

Well all our company has left so things are going to start to get back to normal around here. Addison skipped two days of school last week (the first time ever) so she could go to the beach with Savannah and when she went back she had 7 pages of homework. This is Kindergarten let me remind you. Crazy!
So Christmas is near and I am so excited!! I would put up a tree in July and listen to Christmas music year round if it was up to me! I am extra excited this year because last night we went and bought outside lights and decorations for our house. Let me tell you this is the first time in 6 years of marriage that Ben has put lights up on our house. We always look like the scrooges on the street, or the "Kranks" for all you movie buffs. The inside of the house is always done up, but the outside looks like dulls-ville. I guess Ben figured now that we are in Hawaii the climate would be perfect to stand outside for a few hours putting up decorations. Probably thought it would be a good way to work on his tan. Never the less I am getting lights and I am so excited! (doesn't take much!) I also got these giant presents that light up at Costco. They will look great sitting in my snowless yard!
I am almost done my Christmas shopping, well about half actually, but I pretty much know everything that I need to get. I have been doing allot of my shopping online this year. Much easier!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Thank you...

<<Home