Wednesday, November 17, 2004



Things that are going through my head?

Today I started my diet again and I have the jitters. Dieting suck, but so does being fat. I am doing Herbalife and the vitamins say they are effedrine free but I think that there is something b/c when I take them I feel hungrier then I do if I just don't eat. Weird!
Don't you hate it when you are in the mood to just talk on the phone, but everyone you know is not home? Well I was in that mood today, and that is what happened. Then the phone would ring and I would get excited thinking it was someone returning my call, and it would be a telemarketer. Talk about disappointment!
So tonight I am going to get my nails done. I have the acrylic nails on but I have been picking and chipping at them so they need some work. I think I just need to get these soaked off and then start from scratch. I just can't decide if I want to go rounded or square? French or American? Colored, or not colored? So many decisions, so little time!
Today well surfing eBay and during our trip to Costco last night I decided what I want for Christmas. I ran it by Ben and I think it will just be our present to each other. I hate that every year we always know what we are getting each other and there is never an element of surprise, but on the other hand I would hate to waste a present by letting Ben pick on his own. You could do the whole make a list thing but then you still pretty much know what you are getting. So anyway when we were at Costco they have this awesome foam top to put on your bed which you just sink into and it molds to your body. It is absolutely yummy! Then on eBay today they have these 1000 CT 100% organic Egyptian cotton sheets! I feel cozy all over just thinking about how comfortable our bed is going to be. We will probably just decide to live in it and just never get out of bed again. We could cover our floor in sand and we could pretend that it is a house boat that is docked. Anyway I am very excited about it, and who wants to make a bet that it will be on our bed and we will be sleeping on and in it well before Christmas. Both Ben and I are horrible about that. I don't think we have ever made to till Christmas before opening our presents or at least telling each other. Also last night Ben bought me something from the kids. I have a pretty good idea what it is but I tried to trick the kids into telling me by telling them that I would tell them what I got them if they told me what they got me. Of course I had my fingers crossed behind my back.
So there you have it, all the thoughts that are running through my head at this moment. 5000-G, I'm outta here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Thank you...

<<Home