Friday, November 19, 2004



My Daughter is a Genius!

Well maybe not a genius but we are very proud of her! Addison had her very first Kindergarten parent/teacher meeting yesterday and she is going to be rewarded with a certificate for student of the quarter! They are having a special ceremony in the cafeteria where she will be presented the award and then also receives a gift and a flower lei. She doesn't know anything about it yet, and she is going to be so excited! Yes, so she is a genius, and very cute too! We got her school pictures back this week. Looking over her class picture Ben and I decided that she is definatly the cutest kid in the class bar none!
Tonight we have her end of season cheerleading pizza party. Should be exciting because Ben is working and I will be chasing three kids around in three different directions! When ever I was wishing that Corben would start walking I must have been crazy. Now he does not sit still long enough to blink an eye. He can run out of a room and out of eyesight faster then the speed of which I got my last speeding ticket!
Note to self.....Do not write your blog at the same time you are trying to make breakfast for the kids. I have just thrown out three pieces of burnt toast. This was not all done at once either. This was three failed attempts to make a piece of toast. So therefore I should have said Corben can run out of a room faster then I can burn breakfast (three times!) I am telling you my chances for mother of the year increase every day. I am going to have so many nominations, I am sure to win! Note the sarcasm here.

1 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the record Alyssa burns toast regardless of whats going on in the morning. However, It is the best tasting burnt toast in the world!

 

Post a Comment


Thank you...

<<Home