Thursday, December 02, 2004



Bad time management!

Why is it that every single day I am the last mom racing to drop their kid off at school. That would be the best place for a cop to catch speeders, because I don't think I have ever done the speed limit on a school morning. Poor Addison is the last little trooper to enter the classroom on a daily basis. I think I am going for a world record in consecutive late days. If I were a cartoon character I would be the rabbit from Alice in Wonderland who is always late for an important date. The thing that bothers me is I was once, oh about 5 years ago back in my streach mark free days, was always right on time or early for everything. Lateness was a pet peeve of mine. Now I am the pet peeve. If I say meet you at 6 you can count on it being at least 7. Is it possible to be on time with three kids or am I just striving for something that does not exist. I am pretty sure Addison's teacher thinks I am a mindless ding dong, speaking of ding dong I could go for one right now.
This is the funniest thing. Right now I am sitting at the computer typing and my son is just now discovering that my husband put child locks on all the kitchen cupboards. You can just see the gears grinding in his mind. I'll give him one thing, he is persistent! HA! HA! My life just got ten times easier! Why did I wait so long to do this. This could be one of the greatest inventions ever. We never needed them with the girls, but boys are just so much more curious and destructive. Corben breaks something almost every day(including my toe). It is a good thing he is so darn cute and his smile melts my heart or he would be sold to the highest bidder on eBay.
Well he has been wondering the house for the last 15 minutes so I guess I should go do some damage control! Yikes he's got a wine glass, gotta go!

1 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

Alyssa,

I am back at your site, to get another dose of your twisted humour. Love it!!!

I guess stressed out minds think alike, because I can totally relate to your life.

I will be adding more links to my list of blog mates, mind if I add yours? I only had one name listed last week... how sad is that?

 

Post a Comment


Thank you...

<<Home