Monday, December 13, 2004



12 days till Christmas!!

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me, dirty laundry in a basket!

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me, two headaches before noon, and dirty laundry in a basket!

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me, three kids a whining, two headaches before noon, and dirty laundry in a basket!

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, 4 more broken Christmas ornaments, three kids a whining, two headaches before noon, and dirty laundry in a basket!

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me

5 ooooooovvvveeerrr due billls to paaaayyy!

4 more broken ornaments, three kids a whining, two headaches before noon, and dirty laundry in a basket.

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me 6 more guests to dinner, 5 oooooovvvveeeerrr due billllls to paaaaayy, 4 more broken ornaments, three kids a whining, two headaches before noon, and dirty laundry in a basket!

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me, 7 miles to run on the treadmill because he said my butts to big for those pants, 6 more guests to dinner, 5 oooovvvveeerrr due billllls to paaaayyy! 4 more broken instruments, three kids a whining, 2 headaches before noon, and dirty laundry in a basket!

On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me 8 more stacks of dishes to wash, 7 miles on the treadmill to run because he said my butt is to big for those pants, 6 more guests to dinner, 5 OOOVVVVVEEERRR due billlllllls to Paaaayyyyy! 4 more broken ornaments, three kids a whining, 2 headaches before noon, and dirty laundry in a basket.

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, 9 stinky diapers to change, 8 more stacks of dishes to wash, 7 miles to run on the treadmill because he said my butt looks too big in those pants, 6 more guest to dinner, 5 OOOOVVVVEEERRR due billlllsss to Paaaaaaayyyy! 4 more broken ornaments, 3 kids a whining, two headaches before noon, and dirty laundry in a basket!

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, 10 more gifts to wrap, 9 stinky diapers to change, 8 more stacks of dishes to wash, 7 miles to run on the treadmill because he told me my butt is too big in those pants, 6 more guests to dinner, 5 OOOVVVVEEEERRR due billllllls to paaaayyyy! 4 more broken ornaments, 3 kids a whining, two headaches before noon, and dirty laundry in a basket!

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me 11 "to do" lists that must get done, 10 more gifts to wrap, 9 stinky diapers to change, 8 more stacks of dishes to wash, 7 miles to run on the treadmill because he said my butt looks too big in those pants, 6 more guests to dinner, 5 OOOVVVVEEEEERRR due billllls to paaaaayyyy! 4 more broken ornaments, three kids a whining, two headaches before noon, and dirty laundry in a basket!

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, 12 reasons to have a melt down, 11 "to do" lists that must get done, 10 more gifts to wrap, 9 stinky diapers to change, 8 more stacks of dishes to wash, 7 miles to run on the treadmill because he said my butt looks too big in those pants, 6 more guests to dinner, 5 OOOVVVVEEEERRRR due billllls to paaaayyyyy! 4 more broken ornaments, three kids a whining, 2 headaches before noon, and dirty laundry in a basket!

Some times we get caught up in all the hussle and bussle of Christmas. I pray that we all take time to reflect on the true reason for the season, our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. May you all have a blessed Christmas! Only twelve more days left and we will once again take down the tree , pack all the decorations back into a box, and try to loose the 10 extra pounds we gained!

3 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

You are, head-holding, gut-grabbing, fart-flying funny. I am surprised though that comming from you, it didn't say, "two cheeks to wipe."

Keep up the great work, I love to visit this site.

 
At 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys...I know who posted the k-group comment. I just have to ask him if I can tell. I'll lrt you know. I'm not brave enough to blog but I love yours and your friends. Wish I had as much computer time as you. I barely have time to read them all. Sorry if my spelling or grammer is wrong Kelly. I suck at spelling, too.

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Jay said...

Wow, if even a small portion of that list is true, sounds like your true love better have a big pay-off waiting for you on Christmas morning...maybe a little black velvet box? Those are good...not sure if they make up for shitty diapers (and nothing makes up for big-ass comments), but it's a step in the right direction.

J

 

Post a Comment


Thank you...

<<Home