Saturday, April 14, 2007



Updates

Good Saturday morning blog world! Why am I so cheery at 7:24am? Probably because my house is so clean. Boy do I love a clean house! We have it on the market, and today we have our first viewing. We stayed up until midnight last night making it perfect. I mean perfect! Scrubbed baseboards, touched up paint on the walls, shampooed the carpets, rehung stuff on the walls that needed a more secure hook, toilets tubs, reorganised the garage. This place is spic and span and I feel great! So here is to a good showing and a buyer coming along soon so we can move on to bigger and better things. Not that I don't LOVE my house, but it is just a little bit too small for out large family.

Since we are staying in Hawaii I have decided to embrace it like I did when we first moved here. Our first year here we went to the beach every chance we could. We acted like tourists on the weekends and w went exploring. It was great. But then real life caught up with tus and there would be times we would go months without seeing a beach. Well This week I have been meeting friends at my favorite beach to go jogging on their walk paths and then taking a refreshing swim in the ocean with the kids (but only two because the girls are in school) and then coming home to start my day. I feels so great, and I don't know why I have not made this a ritual earlier. I also bought a bike with a baby carrier so we can go on family bike rides. I just want to get out and do stuff more, so that is my goal!

Weight watchers is going great! I have lost 5 pounds so far and am loving it. I did totally mess up last night though. I ate great all day and had 11 points left for dinner. Which is allot. Well we decided to have steak for dinner so I ate it without checking out my points first thinking how much could steak possibly be. No sides just 8oz steak. Um that would be a whopping 23 points!!!! 23 is my points for the whole day! So I guess I will not be eating allot of steak. I could eat a Big Mac for less points. Holy Cow! NO pun intended. Luckily you get 35 points additional per week to play with. I am trying not to use them at all but obviously I botched that plan over dinner last night. Oh well start from scratch today.

Londyn is getting better and faster with her walking. This is so sad to admit but I have not even videotaped her yet. Can you tell she is my forth child? How sad is it. I am going to do it today! I almost did it the other day but my battery was dead. It is a good thing all my kids look alike, because I can just show her the video of Corben and tell her it was her when she grows up! She'll never know!

Oh and guess what! next Friday I get to spend the day taping for a movie they are shooting in Hawaii. I am going to be an extra and will be a brides made in a wedding scene. The movie is called Forgetting Sarah Marshal, and it is from the producer of the 40 year old virgin. It is being filmed at one of my favorite hotels on the island so it should be supper fun!

Well today is another jammed packed day. We have kite day with the kids at church, then go directly to a birthday party at the pool, and women's bible study at my house today. SO I better get trucking. Did I really just say that? Trucking??

6 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would say Good Luck with selling your house but with the awesome way you decorated it you guys will have no trouble selling.
Have you picked out a new place already that you love.
Well with you guys staying put for a few more years I guess we will not have to rush out there this July but still want to come maybe next fall. We are planning on going to Aaron & Mels Wedding in Sept and then back to Grunthal for Christmas. Do you guys think you will be able to make it out for both?? Would be lots of fun with all the little ones running around.
Well gotta run we are babysitting Abby tonight maybe will try to email some pictures of her to you. Talk to you later

 
At 5:46 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

I didn't know steak was that much either - yikes!

Make sure your new house has a nice big guest room!! :)

 
At 9:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you're busy, my head just spins when I read your blogs! It's my daily entertainment, well almost daily... hint hint!
Good luck with the house sale, and you're right a clean house is aweseome, definitely on my top ten list of great things in life!!
Enjoy your new rituals!

 
At 4:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are one busy girl! Whew!

Good luck with the house selling! I'm sure it's got to be challenging to keep the house in tip top shape with four kids running around!

And going to the beach every day sounds like heaven! And all that running and biking is definitely going to make you one skinny mini.

But the steak... I can't believe 8 measly ounces would be 23 points! Unbelievable!

 
At 5:06 AM, Blogger Jeff said...

I often wake up every morning and jog along the beach then take a dip in the ocean. Good grief! I'm lucky to walk out to my truck to go workout and have a rain drop hit me!

 
At 5:21 AM, Blogger my life is brilliant said...

Please keep up that ritual, just for those of us who can never do things like that! How lucky you are!

I totally agree with you on the clean house. Don't you just love that smell, too, right after you've cleaned everything so well? Good luck finding a buyer!

And how awesome to get to be in a movie like that. Geez, I need to move to Hawaii!

 

Post a Comment


Thank you...

<<Home