Saturday, March 17, 2007



I love cabbage soup!

So I am jumping on the band wagon with bloggers Kelly and Jeff and doing the cabbage soup diet! I also talked Ben and my mother into doing it as well. You are said to lose 10-17 pounds in a week. Then I am going to have to go back to Banana (read below) for smaller sizes! So I will keep you posted on the loss and how by day 7 cabbage soup will make me want to vomit! If you go to Kelly's page on my blog roll you can gt a copy of the diet. So join the cabbage soup challange to a new skinnier you!

4 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Blogger a tall sassy gal said...

The soup actually sounds good and but not sure I could have it EVERY day but worth a shot.

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

You guys are all crazy!!! Kirk lost 11 lbs in 12 days by drinking lots of water and jogging\walking and eating less. He still eats what he wants just not as much. Much more baable, but good luck with your cabbage soup!!!

 
At 5:00 AM, Blogger Jeff said...

Update, Update, Update???

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger my life is brilliant said...

Wow, that's a lot of cabbage soup. Hope it works out for you!

 

Post a Comment


Thank you...

<<Home