Saturday, March 17, 2007



Banana-rama-fo-fama

Banana Republic is having the BEST sale. I have revisited it twice it three days already! I got 2 skirts, two pairs of bermuda shorts, two pairs of capris, 2 pairs of kakhis, 1 dress, and 16 tops! you can just imagine the shopping high I was on after that trip! Oh and I got a polo for Ben. gotta throw him a little something. Well actually I scored some pretty big points for buying him a kegerator for his birthday. Am I a great wife or what? Now I am a great wife who dresses way fab in her new Banana wardrobe! I also went through my closet and gave my friend a garbage bag full of hand me downs. Not that I can even call them that, half of them still had price tags on them. Off to go organise my closet.

Updates
Londyn is STILL not walking and I STILL love my dog!

4 Comments:

At 10:07 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

What about the diet???

 
At 3:31 AM, Blogger L said...

Oh no! I knew I shouldn't have just walked past Banana while shopping the other day, but I was trying to take my sister to places she doesn't have back home. I hope it's not too late for me to take advantage of the sale, as I'm assuming they have it at all Bananas - I hope so!

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger my life is brilliant said...

Totally want to go to Banana now, but I probably missed the sale. Ugh!

 
At 7:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You ALWAYS find sales! Even in Winnipeg, where I swear up and down there are never any good deals, you find sales!!!
One little hint.... don't forget about your cousin in Canada when it comes to handing out hand me downs!!
Love ya!

 

Post a Comment


Thank you...

<<Home