Wednesday, November 22, 2006



Call me crazy!

Tomorrow I am going to be doing something I never imagined I would do. I Alyssa Turner am going to run the Turkey trot at 6am. It is just under a half marathon...10 miles. The only reason I am doing it is because I figured it out and I would burn enough calories during that day to each pretty much what ever I want!!! Seconds on pie? Oh sure why not. That is if I even make it to Thanksgiving dinner. I will probably collapse half way through and someone will have to come resuscitate me. Hopefully someone hot! JK Ben! So anyway I will let you know how that goes and if I am still alive to tell about it tomorrow

This week at the gym I did a salsa aerobics class. It was super fun but boy do I suck. I dance like a white girl with two left feet. I stood next to the one and only guy who just happened to be a little overweight just to make me look better. It worked somewhat but I still looked pretty pathetic. After that I did a dancer workout class. Mostly pleas and a bunch of butt pain. I hate it and love it so much! Today I met with my trainer and she worked me hard on abs legs and arms. Geesh think you could miss a spot there? I have not stepped on the scale yet because when I do I want to see serious results, but I do feel allot tighter and not so flabby.

Not much else new around here. Camryn has been sick all week with 103 fever. I pray she gets better and no one else gets it because we have Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Londyn's Birthday Party , and our church launch service this weekend. Busy much!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you bloggers!

4 Comments:

At 5:44 PM, Blogger a tall sassy gal said...

Happy Thanksgiving....hope the run goes well for you!!

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger Pink Sun Drops said...

Hope Camryn feels better! Happy Thanksgiving! Wow good luck with the run!!

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

CRAZY CRAZY!!! So how did it go? I'm dying for an update! And how did you do on Black Friday? I actually thought of you and wondered what kind of deals you scored.

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Colleen Salter said...

Happy Birthday Londyn!!

Love the Salter's

 

Post a Comment


Thank you...

<<Home