Saturday, November 18, 2006



I don't want to grow up:(

One week from today my little baby is going to be one!


This is so incredibly sad to me. She can not be 1 year already. I just gave birth yesterday, or at least it feels like yesterday. On the other hand I love love love this age! She is the cutest thing ever and her smile is so contagious. She still is not walking but does cruise around the furniture. She repeats words that you say like Saturday, except more like sa-da-da! She has taken up a new love for talking on the phone. She waves bye, and blows kisses, and claps her hands at almost everything she does. She is so cute I almost can't stand it. Most other people agree because no one can ever walk by without commenting on her beautiful blue eyes and toe head blonde hair. The other day we were eating at a restaurant in Waikiki and several groups of Japanese tourists came by and they literally stopped in their tracks screaming. I thought Michael Jackson was in our midst or something but they were getting giddy over Londyn. They all had to touch her and take pictures with her. It was so funny. Can't say I blame them though this girl screams cuteness, but why do they have to grow up so fast? Why can't we enjoy all these stages just a little bit longer? Why do my kids age but I do not? Ha just thought I would throw that one in there. While we are on the topics if anyone has any ideas for a 1 year old b-day present let me know. I know we have been here three times before but that is just it, we have everything already. So any new neat ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Well I have to give a shout out to my new best friend, the Swiffer sweep and vac! This thing is a must have for hard wood floors! I love it. You know when you sweep up dust bunnies and they just fly away and relocate...well not anymore. This thing has a little vacuum on front to suck up all the dirt and dust and then follows with a little cloth to catch any leftovers. I am telling you it is amazing. Best $28 dollars I ever spent. Oh yeah and you do not even need to buy batteries because it has a wall charger! Put it on your Christmas list, or better yet just go out and buy it!!!

So the gym is going well. I have gone 4 days in a row this week and I am sore in places I did not even know could be sore. At least it feels like it is working when you feel like this. Today I am going to give my weary muscles a break and just do water aerobics. Any time you can work out and not sweat is good! I am proud of myself for sticking to it, I do still need to work on the eating part. I do real great until I am with my husband and we go out to eat or he whips me up a caramel apple martini. How do I pass that up?? So far I am gaining weight but that is good because that means I am gaining muscle and muscle helps burn fat faster. Unfortunately I have Thanks Giving coming up so that is not going to help. But working out 2 hours a day 4 times a week has got to be better then what I was doing before which was nothing!

Well I am off to the gym hope you all have a great weekend!

8 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, Blogger Leanne said...

you should definately have a couple more kids. Quick before they are all out of babyhood.

oh - and holy smokes - tell me more about your new camera - it looks awesome!!

Lee

 
At 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow 4 times a week, I am impressed! I am still so sporadic about my gym time... some weeks it will be 4 times, other weeks 0. I think the avg is 2.5 times a week, woohoo!!

She is getting sooooo big!! And so beautiful (just like mommy!) I agree with Lee, time for another :)

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger my life is brilliant said...

She has the most gorgeous blue eyes!

Good for you for the gym time. I love the sore feeling, too. One thing I really like about the gym is that all of a sudden, you start noticing it paying off, so it's easy to keep going after that. I can't wait until K gets back so he can see how hard I've been working! :)

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger L said...

Yes, her eyes are beautiful . . and blonde hair! - who could ask for more, right? It's no wonder she stops people in their tracks!

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger a tall sassy gal said...

She is adorable!!!

Glad going to the gym is working out so well.

 
At 3:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

babygirl is super duper cute! and noted on the swiffer thingy, i need to control my tumbleweeds of dog fur that is blowing around!

come check out my new site
http://www.beebopaloobop.blogspot.com/

xoxoxo,
beebop(aka dazed)

 
At 6:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Alyssa, good luck with the workouts! Keep me posted. We're shopping for workout equipment right now.

Oh and there is no doubt in my mind that people stop to stare at Londyn! She is a honey (along with the rest of your kids)!

Love Tannis

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger Colleen Salter said...

Way to go on the working out!!

She is adorable!!

 

Post a Comment


Thank you...

<<Home