Thursday, June 29, 2006



I'm going to be aunt!

My brother just called me this morning at 4am Hawaii time and Patty's water just broke and they were on the way to the hospital to have their first baby. I already have my tickets booked to go out there but not for another 6 days. 6 WHOLE DAYS! The baby will practically be in college! I wanted to be in the room when she had the baby so bad, but being their first it was just to hard to judge if she was going to be early or late. So I booked it a little later wanting to make sure I did not miss her all together. So lets go and make this all about me and how I feel totally heart broken that I am missing everything. I am calling them every hour, or less, and they have officially labeled me the stalker! Right now she is at 6cm, and about to get her epidural, ahhh the epidural! So I will keep you posted from my computer 3500 miles away from all the action:(

8 Comments:

At 7:00 AM, Blogger Leanne said...

YAY! Congrats to Bryce and Patty - can't wait to hear the baby details....!

Lee

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Colleen Salter said...

I guess my comment didn't work but I am excited to hear that she is in labour!! We are going down to Calgary this weekend and on the way back we are stopping at Phil and Linda's to pick up some stuff and hopefully we will be able to see the baby too!! I can't wait to hear more details.

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger Mrs. Architect said...

Ahh! How exciting!!! You are going to be the most fun aunt EVER!...just like you are the most fun mom ever!

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger Alyssa said...

UPDATE!!! After 9 hours of hard labor Patty has dialated to a 9 but the babies head is not coming down. So they are heading in for a c-section. Because Patty has a serious fear of needles she is opting to be put under. I feel so bad because she has worked so hard to get to this point, but she did good, the baby is not stressed and she should be making her grand entrance in the hour. I guess she is going to be just like her aunt and make sure she has all the attention before she pops in the world! Hello world I am here! Little Diva!

 
At 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so sad that you weren't there. But at least you'll be there when she's a little more alert - both mom and baby :) !!

 
At 5:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was so sad for you that you couldnt be there but I was so happy to send you some pictures You were missed by everybody. Only 5 more sleeps hope they go by fast for you
See you soon
Love Linda

 
At 5:48 AM, Blogger L said...

It's so great that you want to be so involved in the birth of your brother's baby. Usually they say it's not like that with your brother. You must really like your sister-in-law. That's so exciting that you get to go back and see the baby.

 
At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Fourth of July gorgeous!

xoxo

 

Post a Comment


Thank you...

<<Home