Monday, June 19, 2006



Yeah Me!

My dear sweet husband got me the iPod video 60G for my birthday! I am so excited. I am actually not much of a music lover. I mean don't get me wrong I like music but I never know who sings what, and I never really think to listen to it unless I am in the car or something. So Ben was a little reluctant to get it for me thinking I would not use it much. He was probably a little right and I just wanted one because they are cool and it would be neat to say I have one. However now that I have played around with it I think I will use it even more then I thought. I spent the day loading all my pictures on it. I am a) excited about the fact that I figured out how to do it all by myself, and b) excited to actually be able to carry around all my pictures. I am so bad about getting pictures printed out, and when ever people ask me to see pics in my wallet of my family I never have any. However now thanks to my handy dandy little iPod when people ask me to see my family I can whip out my 5000+ pics. I am sure everyone is going to be just thrilled! Ben has gotten my some video's and movies to watch but I am going to save them to watch on the plane when I go to Canada in a few weeks. It will definitely come in handy for working out, and I have the arm band so I can exercise with it. I set the clocks so I have the time zones of all my friends and family at the push of a button, and have synchronized all my contacts. I never knew being a techie could be this much fun!

5 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How fun! B got me the nano that I LOVE (it feels like wearing nothing, even when I am. *ahem*) for Mother's Day but seriously how much fun is having pictures and movies on it. I've even heard you can download your favorite TV shows!! I am going to have to email you to tell you how to get the ipod versions for FREE :) .

By the way my computer has been broken so I have yet to read all the way through your very important post below so I'm going to try to do that now before I have to get off B's computer!!

 
At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh and silly me! Happy happy happiest of birthdays to you sweetie!! Did you get your present early or is today actually the day? Either way hope you have/had the wonderful one you absolutely deserve - presents and all!! Yours is only a month off from mine - how fun is that!!

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger Alyssa said...

Actually my b-day is not until July but I will be in Canada at the time.

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Mrs. Architect said...

WOW! Go Ben! I bet he's getting some action tonight! ;-)

I am super excited for you! What an awesome gift! You better have it with you when we get together so I can see all those pics!!

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger L said...

That's awesome! I am a firm believer that iPods are not overrated at all! I love mine and use it ALL the time. . working out, as I fall asleep (I set the sleep timer), on the bus, everywhere.

 

Post a Comment


Thank you...

<<Home