Wednesday, June 07, 2006



Phat VS Fat

My goal is to be Phat, but the only one I can seem to achieve is FAT and this one comes quite easy. So I have an extra ten pounds sticking around. Can I not be Phat with the fat? There was once a day, long ago, when it was considered sexy to have a little extra cushion for the pushion, but in today's society we are forced to be model thin. To toss our donuts and pick up that celery stick for breakfast, and then complain about how full we are after we finish. So I say we start a new trend where being fat is cool, and maybe even attractive. We may need a little help getting the word out so I thought we should start right in Hollywood. We will kidnap the little "trend setting" Paris Hilton and lock her in a tall tower full of Krispy Kreams and she
will have to eat her way out. Then we will put on her XL "fat is cool stay in school" t-shirt and send her back into the lime light. All the Hollywood elites will see her and realize that she looks much better when her bones are not jutting out of her body and they will toss those Starbucks fat free double lattes, pick up that in and out burger, slam it down, then lick the grease from the wrapper, and burp in great satisfaction. Soon we will get rid of all those size 2's that prance around on their frail little legs and replace them with good solid healthy 8-10's.

In all seriousness though, I am getting so frustrated. I think it would be easier to make my little Paris Hilton scheme work then it would to lose this last 10 pounds. My little fat cells are clinging to me like a toddler about to get shots at the DR's office. They are hanging on for dear life and refusing to budge. I don't know what else to do. I am eating very healthy, running 3-5 miles a day plus low weights, yet the scale will not move. Not one budge. Those same three numbers staring up at me every day. In fact I think now when I get on that scale I even hear a little snicker as those three numbers point and laugh. People say I look great for having 4 kids. "having 4 kids" being the key phrase in that sentence. I want to look great period. So come on folks get on board. Lets make fat beautiful again! Lets make Fat Phat!

6 Comments:

At 1:42 PM, Blogger Courtney said...

At least you have kids to blame... I've gone up a WHOLE SIZE since college for no good reason at all!!

sheesh!

Alright, you hold Paris down, and I'll shove the first Krispy Kreme in her mouth... once the sugary goodness hits her lips there will be no turning back for her. Hee Hee Hee!

 
At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that "for having four kids" is for their own benefit. What they're really thinking is "ohmygawdshelookssohotihaven'thadevenonekid
(oronlyoneortwoorthree)andidon'tlookthatgood."
Paris could use twenty - she looks like a skeleton. The tower with the Krispy Kremes for her sounds good to me! I'll take the after pictures hehe.

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

Classic Alyssa - too funny!

Remember - muscle weighs more than fat - do your clothes fit any better? If you are doing all that you have to be losing something!

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger L said...

Listen to your husband! :) I say, don't get on the scale, for one thing. It's all about how you feel. From experience, it takes a good 6 weeks of consistent running/cutting back on food before you can see a difference, so if you really want it, don't lose hope!

 
At 6:24 AM, Blogger Colleen Salter said...

I'm still holding on to the extra ten pounds and so I'm in. Although I wish that I was as disciplined as you are. And if Ben says you look good then go with it!!

 
At 3:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alyssa you are beautiful!!! Your weight is probably where you are suppose to be at. Consentrate on maintaining and carry on with eating healthy and exercising. Anyway what's inside is what counts and I think you have got it right. Love u Auntie Agnes

 

Post a Comment


Thank you...

<<Home