Monday, October 23, 2006



Ooops I did it again.......

I was not even going to blog about this because I don't even want to here it but she is just too cute not to show off. First let me start off by saying yes we are bad pet owners. Our kids have trouble keeping all our pets names straight because we get a pet, it's cute, it gets on our nerves and we find it a new home. We suck at training, and just have plain bad luck with pets. We get the most stupid animals around and they start destroying stuff, like my $2000 couch. SO I am raising my right hand and saying this is the dog that we are going to commit to. This dog will be part of our family. This dog WILL be trained properly. This will be the dog we grow old with. Well the kids will, I will still grow young! (yeah right!) Anyway totally out of the blue this Friday we were driving home from school with the whole family and I told the kids that daddy said they could have a dog. Which he totally didn't! So they start getting excited and Ben could just not let them down so he agreed to it. So we get home look up some ads on the computer and boom, just posted, just for us, for half the price they usually run for, a cute little Pomeranian 8 week female puppy, just for us. We called the girl met with her that night and voila we got ourselves (ANOTHER) dog! This is no just any dog though. This is the kind of dog I have always wanted. My little mother hen Addison has not put her down since we got her. So far she has been doing great. She, her name is Saddie by the way, has been using the potty outside and not on my carpets, and sleeps in her crate at night. She is very mild manners and loves to cuddle. Folks I think we got ourselves a keeper. The other reason I thought we needed a dog is because I cannot for the life of me shake this baby fever. I want another baby so bad. I keep begging Londyn to be just a little bit bad so it will make me not want to have another but she just smiles and is a cute as usual and she makes me want to make more and more just like her. Why do they just have to be so darn cute? So for now I will try a dog and hopefully that will decrease my longing for another baby.






New subject. We had our first preview service for the church last night. Satan was working full force to do what he could to stop it. We rent an area in a school for our services. That is what most churches do in Hawaii because of limited space. So we were supposed to get in at 3 and that was going to be majorly pushing it to get done by 4. Well we got to the school at 3 and the gate to get in was locked. We did not get ahold of the guy until 3:45 and had 15 minutes to set up before people started coming. SO in the end it all worked out and as people came they just help us set up and we had a wonderful service. After we went out to dinner with some of the new families and got to know them better. I am so excited to see what God has in store for the new church.

Let me just announce right here that it is Monday and I am officially starting my diet today. Not like last Monday and the Monday before where I say the same thing and then last until about noon before I sink my teeth into a nice juicy Big Mac and half a dozen chocolate chip cookies. I am serious this time. No really, stop laughing, this is no joke. I am tired of people playing count her fat rolls when I walk by them. My butt is taking on a life of it's own and may soon be declared it's own country. This is no joke my friends. It is time to take action before it is to late! I am not stopping until I get back into a comfortable size 6. I mean comfortable, not lie on a bed with a fork in my zipper and cut off circulation to the rest of my body parts all day. This is war! Wish me luck!!!

6 Comments:

At 11:31 PM, Blogger Alyssa said...

OK Tuesday. Tuesday I am hearby starting my diet again. I got rid of all the chocolate chip cookies today (by eating them) So Tuesday it is. Maybe I will even excercise....no that would be to crazy. OK so Tuesday it is! Starting.........Now!

 
At 5:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You crack me up! I am with you girl. I joined the gym last week - so far haven't gotten there. Oops!

Kelly

PS - good luck with that rat thing you call a dog. :) Just kidding! She is cute - especially with her shirt on!

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Colleen Salter said...

So, what's your secret with the diet. tell me what i need to do so that I can postpone doing it for as long as I can!!

Cute puppy.

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger my life is brilliant said...

You're hilarious! :) Good luck on your diet -- whenever you start it.

Your new puppy is so cute, and so tiny! :)

Did I ever tell you I actually have family in Hawaii (Oahu, at that)? They moved there to do missionary work. They work at the Valley of the Temples. Have you been there? It's really pretty.

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger L said...

Another dog?? Well, it sounds like things are going well with her so far. She really is adorable. Hopefully this will take your mind off having another baby :)

And I hope things with the new church continue to go well!

 
At 5:57 AM, Blogger Lynne said...

You may not want to tell the whole world this, but what size are you now?

 

Post a Comment


Thank you...

<<Home