Friday, December 29, 2006



rain on my parade

We had a whole beach day planned for today. Ben had the day off, the kids were sporting their new bathing suits they got from Santa, and we were getting ready to go. Then Ben got called into work. WAHHHH! Why does this always happen. So I thought I would make the best of it and take all the kids to the pool. I jump in the shower to shave my legs, get my bathing suit on, go down stairs to make breakfast and see that it is pouring down rain. Why me? I hate shaving my legs for nothing what a waste. So now I am just depressed and I am going SHOPPING! With four kids....why does that not sound as fun as I want it to be? I am sure it will just be even more depressing as my big butt (growing by the day) will not fit in any of the sizes I want it to anymore. I think I will just buy and not try on. Then I can just pretend I have cute new clothes, and I will HAVE to get skinny in order to wear them. Deranged you may think, but what ever works.

4 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, Blogger Pink Sun Drops said...

Happy New Year goofy! Not to be out of line here but you so do not have a big butt, you have a cute sassy butt and are gorgeous to boot, and not "for a mom of four" cute and sassy and gorgeous either.

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Whitney said...

First of all, let me just point out that I am insanely jealous of the fact that you live in Hawaii. Second, you sooooo do not look you have a butt of a mom with four kids. Girl, you're skinny! Anyways, thanks for reading my site. I'll be back to check your's out!

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger my life is brilliant said...

I bet your husband won't think you shaved for nothing! ;)

Hope you had fun shopping!

 
At 7:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alyssa, big butt nothing girl! I've got enough butt for both of us! My mom just popped by to pick up some extra summer stuff to take to Hawaii (pout) and she is taking stuff that doesn't fit me! Now that's sad!
You look incredible and don't you forget it!

 

Post a Comment


Thank you...

<<Home