Tuesday, April 10, 2007



Easter

As promised Easter picturs are in. The first is a group shot of the kiddoes, and yes that is as close as I got to getting them all to look at the camera at the same time.












So finally Easter pictures are up! better late then never right?


On other news I feel like I am always copying Kelly but I have now joined weight watchers. I feel like such an old lady. I always remember my mother and her friends doing weight watchers. Oh well I guess I kind of am. But hopefully soon I will be a skinny old bag! I am really loving it actually. I am going on day three and I think it is so fun adding up all my meals to see how many points I have used up. I joined the online program so I do not have to go to meeting or weigh ins or anything I just punch in what I eat every day and it calcultes all th points for me and charts everything from my meals to progress, to physical activity. Makes me feel so organised having it all written down for me, even though I havent done a thing. So I think this is one fad diet that I can actually keep as a life style then just something to do for a week. I swear I have lost the same 10 pounds 6 times since Londyn was born, and it is time to say bye bye for good. I am really motivated now finally. I am even heading back to the gym tomorrow for the first time in 5 months. How sad is that. I am sure you are all sick of hearing about my diets and promises to loose weight but hey this is my blog and I can cry if I want to.

Today I went to the pool whith the kids (2 of them) while the girls were at school. Well apparently I forgot to put sunscreen on my chest because I look like an albino tourist who just spent 8 hours on the equator. So I am going out on a limb and saying red is the new black.

So is anyone out there watching the batchalor. he is from Hawaii and my friends husband and him work togeather. Apparently he is back at work now but we haven't been able to get any inside scoop. However I have a master plan to meet him and the new misses when the show is over. I will feel like they are my best friends already since I have been watching their every move for months. They will probably want me to be the God mother to their first child. I can see it in the papers already!

Well those pictures took 4-eva to download and I even skipped the last three. I have not figured out how to shrink pictures on my mac so it takes forever to download. Now I am just frustrated and tired and going to bed! Peace out!

9 Comments:

At 3:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures, as always! As for weight watchers, yay! Join the club! Here's to being sexy (and skinny!) old ladies!!!!

 
At 5:39 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

Hey - glad you got it figured out - I tried to call you back but I got your voicemail. It really is easy to follow and I feel so much better not eating SOO much!

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Stumbled onto your blog from Kelly's. YAY Weight Watchers! LOL. My mom was always doing it when I was little...lucky for us, the food choices are much more appealing now.

Your kids are adorable. I've had a great time reading through your blog.

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger my life is brilliant said...

Great pictures! Your little boy looks so adorable in that outfit, with his hands in his pocket like a little man. :)

I saw the first week of The Bachelor, but I forgot about it this week. I couldn't believe he gave the first impression rose to that girl!

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger L said...

What? How did I not know that another season of the Bachelor was on? I know that show is ridiculous, but I can't not watch it! It makes me feel like I am the most awesome secure woman in the world not throwing myself at men - hehe. That would be awesome if you ended up meeting the guy.

Very cute Easter pictures by the way. I love Corben's outfit!! What a little stud.

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Colleen Salter said...

Cute pictures of the kids. I would post pictures from Easter but with the dial up in the country it won't download the pictures. I will try again though. She has the cutest dress too that she got from phil and linda.
good luck with the diet.

 
At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your children are so adorable. {I cant believe how fast Corbin is growing up}. Your girls are going to be busy watching out for Corbin when all the girls start to come calling for him.
He sure is a cutie.
Hope you had a Great Easter

 
At 4:51 AM, Blogger a tall sassy gal said...

Your oldest looks so much like you.

Hilarious about the bachelor. I am of course watching again for what reasons I have no idea. I am dying to get to the end to see who he fell in love with b/c right now I am not crazy about any of them.

 
At 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As usual, your kids are most adorable, okay, is Corbin 10? Holy moly, is he getting big and looking all growed up! Seriously, Alyssa, all those kids HAVE to come to Aaron and Mel's wedding, I can't not see them!!
I'll have to tune into Bachelor to see how this season is looking. For me, It's Grey's Anatomy... can't live without it!

 

Post a Comment


Thank you...

<<Home