Wednesday, April 18, 2007



Sickville

You want to stay far far away from my house this week. I am up to my elbows in vomit. Yes it has been quite the week so far. Two of my kids are battling for the toilet today in all their sad pathetic cuteness. Every time Corben throws up he says "mommy don't ever do this to me again!" "I didn't do it" I say, and he says "yes you did you put my plate by Camryn's plate" Yesturday was of course the day that Ben had an emergency at work and did not get home until one in the morning. Addison had girl scouts which I could not skip because I had to fill out her permission slip for her camping trip TODAY. So I get all the kids loaded run back in the house to grab something and Camryn vomits all over my new van. Now being the high maintinence little princess that I am you must know that me and vomit just do not mix well. Thank goodness for leather interior is all I can say! Of course all this happens right when I am supposed to work on Lost tomorrow and that movie on Friday. I had babysitting all arranged for both days, but of course now I cannot drop off my sick kids. I am hoping Ben will be able to take off. One thing about having four kids is that when one gets sick you can count on spending the next week or two couped up in the house by the time it runs through all of them. Sometimes more then once. So I have been taking airborn and praying to God that I do not get sick. The only plus would be it may be good for a few pounds. Sick that I actually think this way but what ever works.

Other than that things have been same'ol same'ol around here. I am up to 7 pounds lost so far, and I think this time it will stay off since I lost it properly, and not by one of my crazy fad diets. Well I have sick kids moaning my name so more later!

5 Comments:

At 3:34 AM, Blogger Amber said...

mmmm, that sounds lovely "up to my elbows in vomit" Kind of makes me sick just thinking about it! Hope that nasty flu leaves your house ASAP and that everyones feeling better REALLY soon! Hang in there!!

 
At 5:29 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

Did I miss the new van? What did you get?

Sorry - I'm sure in that whole blog that isn't what I should be commenting on - but I was just curious!

Hope everyone gets better!

 
At 7:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh those poor cutie pa tooties! It's so sad when they're sick.
Corben's comment is the cutest thing ever. I actually had an "out loud" Aahhh come out of my mouth which of course made the receptionist outside my office door look at me like I was losing it!
hang in there! It will all be over soon!

 
At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor babies!!!! :(

And poor you!

I hope you get to do your extra work, since you were so excited about it!

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger a tall sassy gal said...

Hoping everyone is feeling better.

And of course I would watch your 4. I just love kids that aren't mine.

 

Post a Comment


Thank you...

<<Home