Tuesday, March 21, 2006



Unfaithful

OK, I feel so guilty I just have to blog this and get it off my chest. I have been cheating. I am in an unfaithful relationship......................................................................With my hair dresser. You see I have this awesome hair dresser, but because she is so awesome it is impossible to get an appointment with her without waiting for a month. Now if I were smart I would book my next appointment at my present appointment and everything would be fine. But noooo! I do not like to plan ahead. Instead I like to live in this little life where the world revolves around, you guessed it, me and when I decide I want my hair done I call my hairdresser and expect to be seen tomorrow, if not sooner. So what happens is I usually end up calling around to someone that can get me in that day, and come to the realization that there is a reason there books are wide open. So I here by solemnly swear that I will not cheat on my hair dresser again. I feel like I need to buy her flowers and apologize to her, begging to take me back. I am a cheating hair whore and it has got to stop, for the sake of my hair if nothing else. Yesterday I went to a day spa close to my house thinking they were sure to have some talented stylist. Well lets just say today I went back to that spa to get it redone. I loved the color of my two tones highlights, however the minute I walked out the salon it looked like I had three weeks of regrowth already. I mean what hair dresser does not know to go all the way to the root. This isn't rocket science. Especially when my chief initial complaint was how I hate that having blonde highlights requires so much upkeep. Also the highlights were very sporadic and it looks like he got drunk and decided I will stick one here, and here, and here.....
So today it looks better but not great and I can't wait to go back to my old faithful hairdresser who knows my hair better then I know myself. I swear I will cheat on my husband before I ever cheat on my hair dresser again. JUST KIDDING BEN! Well unless Ben Affleck knocks on my door wearing a pink thong and holding a Kelly Clarkson CD.

11 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to see you blogging again but where is your head shot...

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You crack me up!!! Did they charge you for the redo?

WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!?

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger Jeff said...

Hmmm I know I have gray hair - you often remind me but how about just sticking to the hair God gave you and not worrying how a rocket scientist could affect the color? Trust me right now I realize every girl in the world is rolling their eyes at me!!

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger Jeff said...

By the way how about an update about how Ben is... whooppssss I realize that may be askinnn a little tooo much! With the hair and shopping reports!!

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

That pink thong image is distubing. D:

Your baby is so adorable! Argh he's cute.

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

Ok, thanks for reeming me out on email :D I know she's a she, but I did forget. I have to ask my own kids all the time if they're a he or she--I need ponytails!

 
At 9:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That last image has me laughing!

I always forget too! This time I'm trying to hold strong.

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

That is pretty funny - I wish I could see that hairdo!

I agree with Jeff - how is Ben?

I will call you soon - I got your package - ADORABLE - all of it! Thank you!

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Lynne said...

Glad to read your blog again. You have such a funny way of writing your thoughts down. It's like we are face to face. It's cool.

By the way, do you have any ideas as to how I can keep my nausea at bay?

 
At 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alyssa, I'm sure my whole entire office thinks I'm cracking up as I'm laughing my head off out loud!
You seriously should consider stand up comedy!

Make sure you send a picture!

Love Tannis

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Lynne said...

You must be a busy mom to have forgotten about all of us that cling to your every word . . . . seriously, how have you been and how is Londyn?

 

Post a Comment


Thank you...

<<Home