Tuesday, February 28, 2006



Another Blonde Moment....

I was at an eye Dr. Appointment last week, they morning after my girlfriend slumber party, which I will fill you in on in the future, but we stayed up chatting till three am. Needless to say my eyes were blood shot and I was exhausted. They were running behind so after many long blinks my eyes finally shut for good and I was dead asleep, mouth hanging open and all. About 1/4 way into a good dream I hear my name being called. I pop awake and begin gathering my things.....Got my wallet, got my cell phone, got my keys.....Wait a minute....I don't have my keys....My keys!!!Where are my keys???? I start to look for them all flustered and in that just woke up daze. The receptionist getting tired of waiting for me at the door comes out to see what is taking me so long. I tell her my dilemma and she helps me turn the waiting room upside down. I mean we were pulling cushions off the couch, on our hands and knees under the couch, looking through the magazine piles, about to interrogate the two year old a couple seats down when I have a moment of clarity followed by an "oh shoot!" "oh shoot!" The receptionist looks at me with an "oh what"............................................I vallet'd my car. Oops hehe!

3 Comments:

At 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's better than actually having lost them! If it makes you feel any better I was looking for my son the other day when he was on my hip...

 
At 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my Gosh! Alyssa, you should have just told her what you can do in 24 hours and she would have looked at you like a hero!!!!
You always make me laugh.

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger kdoll aka *~Puzzle~* said...

lol! it's like thinking you've lost your pen and you start looking for it, then realize it's been in your hand the whole time.

 

Post a Comment


Thank you...

<<Home