Tuesday, October 25, 2005



Finally!!

Well yesterday we FINALLY signed the papers on on our new house! YEAH! It is official now and we are on the final countdown (I hope), six more days! I cannot wait to start decorating, and I vow to all of you in blog world that in one week the whole house will be painted, every box will be unpacked, every picture will be hung on the wall and it will look like we have always lived there. I don't care if I am up 24-7 that house is going to be done, and I can't wait! Then I am going to sit back, relax, and enjoy!

8 Comments:

At 4:03 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

Yea! I can't wait to see the pictures!

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

You forgot...have a baby. Remember you ar epregnant and can't or shouldn't do all the things you normally would. I am excited to see your decorating, though.

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger Kirk Wimberley said...

Congrats on signing the papers on your new house! Have fun moving in!

 
At 4:20 AM, Blogger Colleen Salter said...

That's fantastic!! Enjoy making the house your new home and I can't wait to see all of the pictures.

 
At 5:04 AM, Blogger Ron said...

Sounds like somebody's nesting...

 
At 5:14 AM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

Exciting news, I bet you can't wait. We painted just now, a year after moving in because the ceilings are 30 ft. high. It was killing me! I finally chose a color called wheat.

 
At 2:50 AM, Blogger L said...

I'm so happy for you! You've been waiting so long for this. Like you, I, too would be determined to get that house put together. You've lived amongst the boxes for long enough!

 
At 7:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So did you do it in a week :) ? We did pretty good for a week but then I started keeping myself busy and the boys closet still needs to be done. Oops.

 

Post a Comment


Thank you...

<<Home