Thursday, September 01, 2005



Baby name stealing B****!!

That darn Britney Spears stole my baby name. She just announced that she is naming her baby London since that is where her and her hubby started dating. I have had that name since before I was pregnant and now that she is due before me everyone will think that I got it from her. Not to mention that now everyone will be hearing and using my original name. The nerve ! Well at least she is having a boy and I think it is much more suited for a girl. Maybe one day My Londyn will marry her London (just like Paris and Paris) and they can support me when I am grey and old. To make it worse she said if she was having a girl she liked the name Addison (my oldest daughter's name. Ben says "you darn divas are all alike!"
So last night we were driving home from a photo shoot and we got rear ended. Minimal damage was done to our van ( from the looks of it anyway) but the other car was undrivable. All of us feel fine but I think I might go in to the DR today just to get checked out. The baby is moving just fine but it is better to be safe then sorry. It was dark and they were doing road construction but there was no pre-warning sign, the cones just suddenly appeared. People were running all over the cones as they tried to quickly dodge over. We slammed on our breaks to avoid hitting the person in front of us when bang we got hit from the back! While we were pulled over on the side of the road filing an insurance claim we almost witnessed several more accidents in that same spot. The guy that hit us said he has been meaning to get his breaks checked so we were just the unlucky ones to be in front of the guy with bad breaks. The girls were freaked out and Addison never wants to go in a car again. In fact she does not even want to play with Corben's cars because they will remind her of the crash. Got to love my little drama queen!
Well my hubby is making me some home made apple pancakes and they are smelling pretty good so I am going to sign off for now!

13 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Blogger Colleen Salter said...

The nerve of her to do that to you!! I know a couple who named their first daughter Pamela Anderson before Pamela became famous. I feel bad for the poor girl. As for you, maybe they'll change their mind. At least your baby has a name. Mine still has no hope if it's a boy. Enjoy your pancakes!! Are they like the ones from the pancake house?

 
At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A fantastic blog. Keep it up. I'm sure you'd be interested in yoga video in respect to info on yoga video

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Leanne said...

wow...you sure do find flattering celebrity pic's. Before I read it I thought maybe Brittany was in a car accident. (GASP)


getting rear ended sucks - hope everyone is ok.

Lee

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Colleen Salter said...

what is up with all of these anonymous blogs. they are showing up on my blog too. they should just mind their own business.

I too am glad that you guys are okay.

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger Pink Sun Drops said...

Ah, poor you. Well you can just say you thought of it first - don't you have blogging evidence :) ?

Glad you guys are okay!! How scary to be involved in that. I remember being in a minor accident such as that when I was 6 and the memory has not gone away. Hope it lessens for the girls!

 
At 6:31 AM, Blogger Jeff said...

Spears is such a redneck! She used to be a cutie but man she went down hill fast!

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger Lynne said...

Good golly, I am so thankful that you guys are okay and doing fine. Wow. These things just happen when they want to, don't they.

Maybe Britney has been reading your blog and likes your baby names so much. (that would be interesting)

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger Lynne said...

Hey, if you are starting to get a lot of spam or anonymous comments, my sis n law, Yvonne, can clear it up for you. Just get in contact with her at my site. Take care.

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

She totally copied you, I know she did. She copies your hair too. I can't believe she has the nerve.

 
At 5:22 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Boo Britney Boo!! How DARE she steal your name? Grrr. If we have a boy, we want to name him Noah, which I thought was sooooo original until I find out it's like the 20th most popular boy name now, grrrr. So much for unique names!!

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

Hey - I just read in a magazine she was naming her baby Preston whether it's a boy or a girl.

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Mrs. Architect said...

London for a boy!?!? no no no no no!!! I think London is more of a girls name and I loved your spelling LondYn. :-)

 
At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Brit just had her baby boy no word on the name yet......

 

Post a Comment


Thank you...

<<Home