Friday, August 12, 2005



The walk through!!

Yesterday we had our walk through of the new house. I thought I would share some of the pictures I took. Keep in mind that I have not had a chance to add my decorating flair yet. There will be more picture to come once we move in:











This is our street, which reminds me allot of Hoo-ville from The Grinch, with all the houses looking the same and very close together.












this is our house!












This is a view from our living room looking into the kitchen












looking into the livingroom from the back door.












Ben in our bedroom...where all the magic happens...yeah right!

















Our bathroom with His and Her sinks!

















bathtub.....self explanatory I guess.

















And last but not least, my favorite feature, one half of my WALK IN closet!

This is the second time I have done this blog, somehow I lost it the first time and now I am very frustrated so I am going to hurry up and post before it disappears again.

5 Comments:

At 4:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your new place looks great it must be so hard to wait for all the paperwork to be finished so that you can finally move in, since its just sitting there waiting for you. I cant wait to see the after {you have added your touches} pictues.

 
At 5:31 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

Why didn't you show the other half of the walk it closet - AKA Londyn's room!

Can't wait to see it done!

 
At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...your street looks so quaint! I'd love to live in a community like that....

Congrats on the new home!

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Do you guys have a yard?? Your street reminds me of the neighborhood we lived in while we were in Germany. We had no front yard but a small backyard. I guess you will be like me...6-9 months pregnant and painting and decorating. How are you going to do Londyn's closet/room?? Will the other kids share rooms?

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

Why is Ben standing alone in the bedroom? I didn't see him in any other photos, but there he just happens to be in the bedroom.

 

Post a Comment


Thank you...

<<Home