Friday, July 15, 2005



It's A.................

GIRL! Yep the Turner's are adding another little girl to the family! What a perfect way to start my 30th b-day, with a 9am ultrasound appointment. Did I say 30, um I mean my first aniversary of my 29th birthday. This was follwed by a bline to the mall to buy my first 5 girl outfits! Then lunch with our great friends The Trimbles who left this afternoon, and we already miss dearly. Then it was off for some pampering with a pedicure. Boy do my toes look good....they haven't aged a bit! Afetr that my friend took some family pictures of us at the beach and then we had reservations for 15 at my favorite, the Outback Steakhouse. It looked more like I was having a kids birthday party as we were largly outnumbered with 9 kids and 6 adults. We toped it off with a girl movie with all my friends while my wonderfully laid back husband babysat 7 kids. It was a great day, but I can't help dreading tomorrow when I have to clean up after the 7 kids who ran wild in my house all evening! Well It is almost 2am and this old lady is getting tired. I will blog in more detail soon. I have lots to fill everyone in on!

9 Comments:

At 6:02 AM, Blogger Joey said...

Congratulations! How fun to have another little girl! I can't wait to find out what I'm having. :)

 
At 6:58 AM, Blogger Colleen Salter said...

Congratulations on you new little one. I know that she's not here yet but I'm sure that she will be just as cute as the rest of your kids. Happy Birthday again!! Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy.

Love the Salter's

 
At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were right Congrats on your new Daughter to be nice to see you blogging again.

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger Jeff said...

I have to say being thirty and looking thirty four suits you well...I mean being thirty four and looking thirty... I mean being thirty and looking twenty suits you well. We miss ya!

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

Your husband is wonderful - and laid back - you are super lucky! I think I even learned a few things from your parenting. Like how to read a book while pretending to be interested in the kids doll play they were doing - or being able to ignore your name being called 15 times right next to your face. Ha! I couldn't say too many things nice about you! :)

We miss you guys - glad you had a fun night!

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger Alyssa said...

you forgot how I can raise my kids on nothing but fruit snacks from morning to night!

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

I swear I was just here last night and didn't see a new post, but time flies I guess. Fantastic pink news you have, yay!

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Lucy Stern said...

My daughter is due with a baby girl in 6 days. I'm so looking forward to having a granddaughter. Good luck with you new little one on the way.

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Mrs. Architect said...

Congrats, congrats!! Oh, that is exciting news! Shopping for baby stuff is the BEST!! Esp cute little girlie stuff!

PS My real name is Allison. I put it as Elle to be more anonomous on blogger, but I think I am going to change it back.

 

Post a Comment


Thank you...

<<Home