Thursday, April 28, 2005



My New Look!!!

Well I see some of you have seen the new blog me! I would love to take credit for this but I have to give all the credit and my thanks to Darlene from wwjb for this awsome design. I told her she should go into the blog design buisness. Ok I just got interupted by a phone call from Ben and PAUL WALKER (The Fast and The Furious) Is eating at his resturaunt right now!!!!!! I am telling you had I had a shower today....or yesturday....I would so be going down there to sit on his lap and lick his ear! Ok now I am too busy dreaming about P.W. to write my blog. So thanks a bunch Darlene for my new design! Blog ya later!

7 Comments:

At 3:13 AM, Blogger Jeff said...

If only Paul knew what he was missing. A pregnant, unshowered, ear licking, shopaholic to stalk him is only a few miles away.

 
At 4:10 AM, Blogger Colleen Salter said...

That is amazing. Did Ben get his autograph??

 
At 6:09 AM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

You are welcome, but I am not to be confused with wwjb which is a rather odd website written by Jesus and Satan.

I just googled Paul Walker. Are you trying to give me a heart attack, girl?! That guy is gorgeous!

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger Alyssa said...

ok I must of been on a Paul Walker u4ia when I wrote that....sit on his lap and lick his ear...what am I, a puppy?

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger Colleen Salter said...

I only just signed up and I am still getting used to it. Tannis had told me about yours and it is so much fun to read.

So, did he get the autograph?

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger Alyssa said...

no he did not get an autograph...apparently my husband is too cool for that. Not me though, I'd a been licking his ear remember!

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger Gel said...

I've seen much of Darlene's work here in blogland. Your site rocks! Love the arwork by Vernon.

 

Post a Comment


Thank you...

<<Home