Wednesday, April 13, 2005



Gap Sale Update!

Don't you just love a good sale? Here is my total earnings fo the sales event: I got 5 tops and a skirt, Corben got Two t-shirts, Camryn got a pair of cute PJ's, Addison got a bathing suit, a tank top, and some matching flip flops, and I bought my Canadian cousin 7 tops because she is a shopper at heart but can not find great deals like we have in Canada. My shopper's heart goes out to her so I always stock her up when the sales are good. I did this all with three kids in tow! Let's have a round of applause for shopper Alyssa!

3 Comments:

At 7:14 AM, Blogger Alyssa said...

Oops, I forgot a pair of capris for myself and a dress for Camryn!

 
At 5:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

clap clap clap.

I was shopping all week too. I bought a supergirl tshirt and my boys love it. They are so protective of this shirt, it's hillarious. I also bought a top that is like a crinkly tube top with a billowy tummy area, it's so cool and long. I bought a dress that is similar, I want to wear it as a tunic.

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Rhonda said...

Lucky, lucky. I haven't been to Gap in 4 months - GASP!

 

Post a Comment


Thank you...

<<Home