Tuesday, April 12, 2005



Desperate Housewife!

Ok folks it is time! Time find out which desperate housewife you are! My friend told me about the quiz. I took the test and to my surprise I was Susan. I even answered all the questions honestly. I hoped to be Susan because she is the hottest but I really thought I would be more like Lynette. So Take the test and tell me who you are! No Vanessa you can not take the test 10 times and put different answers until you get the one you agree with. I think the first time you took it was definatly true. You are such a little princess/diva! Right princess poo lovey bug? Yes you guessed it, we have a Mrs. Solice on our hands. So everyone take the test, and let me know your results! You can try it to Jeff. I know you always wanted to know what kind of a housewife you would be! Kirk Alexander, your wife probably already made you take it so you can just tell me your answer! Here is the link: http://abc.go.com/primetime/desperate/quiz/index.html

Don't have too much fun!

7 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

I am Lynette, that's drepressing. She is my least favourite.

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

I did it once and got Edie then I did it again and got Bre - I don't think I'm either! There are different questions if you play again - cute!

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger Alyssa said...

I actually like Lynette. pretending her kid has cancer so she can get into the gym....classic.

Kel-Edie really, very interesting....

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Jeff said...

I have never watched this show but apparently I'm Lynette. Whats that mean? Who's Edie? Is that Nicolette - if so its not really good or is it? Someone explain this to me!

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger Alyssa said...

Jeff I think it is so funny that you are Lynette. Basically she is the housewife with 4 wild children that she has loads of trouble controlling and she gave uo her high class buisness career for. I would say she is the most desperate housewife of the desperate housewives b/c she misses her old pre-kids life. But I really like her. Yes Edie is Nicollet and that is good if your are into hoochi mamas!

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger Jeff said...

Gotta love the hootchie's!!

 
At 5:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a Gabrielle i have taken the quiz like 20 times and i am allways Gabrielle

 

Post a Comment


Thank you...

<<Home