Monday, April 11, 2005



What a weekend!

Let me say this would have been the perfect weekend to spend at the beach! However there was no beach in site during our weekend. No the only site we had was the inside of the toilet bowl! All I can say is it is a good thing I had finally gotten around to cleaning them last week, because the site of them before was enough to make you vomit in itself. So we were thankful to have nice clean toilet bowls to up-chuck in all weekend! Corben started it with an all night episode of vomit and dieria, which I had the pleasure of cleaning up. By Friday morning I was in search of some toothpicks to wedge my eyes open and get through the day. Saturday morning I had to get up early to help my friend out with a garage sale (made $90 of shopping money!), and by the time I got home I to was visiting the porcelain gods. I was in bed by 4 and rather enjoyed the fact that I got to remain there until 6am the next day! The good thing about this illness is it was bad but short. It seemed to be a 12 hour bug. I woke up early feeling much better and got started painting Corben's bunk beds. I turned around to see Addison, who is usually my late riser coming down the stairs holding her belly. Shortly there after I was holding her hair back in that very memorable position. The poor thing got it worse then any of us and remained in that position for most of the day. Ben got the "feeling" also but nothing ever came of it, so he was very thankful! In all the throwing up, and needy children I managed to paint Corben's new bunk beds and set up his new room. Check out the pictures below. Addison is feeling better today but we decided to keep her home from school ad give her a day to recuperate. So we are going to relax and watch episode of our favorite shows that we have tivo'ed such as Supper Nanny and What Not To Wear. I think she is going to teach me how to play video games on her game cube as well. I am clueless! Oh we were also nice enough to share our germs with the neighbors and get there kids into the action as well. I guess they can never say we have never given them anything!

3 Comments:

At 12:29 PM, Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

Wow, what a disgusting weekend! My two boys were sick today but no one threw up, yay!

I love 'the porcelain gods' wonderful picture you painted there.

 
At 4:44 AM, Blogger Jeff said...

Wow my stomach is sick just reading the blog. Cool surfing room!

 
At 6:59 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

Love the room - how cute! Sorry about the weekend - gross!

STILL love the way you spell words the way they sound - dieria - it's actually diarrhea. Haven't blasted you for that lately just had to throw that in there :) You're so cute!

 

Post a Comment


Thank you...

<<Home